Anyone who wishes to become registered in one of our clubs programs must pay a membership fee. The fee of $50 is a once per year cost which is collected automatically when registering online through our website. Most participants pay this fee at the beginning of the first session of each year, as it covers from July 1st through to the end of the following June 30. If you do not join the club until a later point during the year, the fee is not pro-rated and therefore remains at $50.
The money collected from the membership fee is used by the club to help cover the cost of expenses such as, but not limited to:
- Administration Costs
- Liability insurance
- NWT Gymnastics Association Membership
- Gymnastics Canada Membership
- Programming materials and report cards
- Judging costs for competitions
- Awards, medals and certificates
- 1st Aid and CPR training for our staff
- Coaching clinics and education
- Equipment maintenance and repairs
- Cleaning and bathroom supplies
- Licensing fees for website
The money collect from the registration fee is used by the club to cover our coaching expenses and facility costs.
Fees based on new insurance policy.
- Event Bookings: $2.50
- Drop in: $6.50
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content