Winter Camp includes activities such as games, skill development, crafts, outdoor adventures. The crafts and activities of the week are inspired by the theme of the week.
Camp hours are 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Children must be picked up by 5:30 pm
Cancellation policy for camp
1.3 Camp Refund Policy
Camps include Winter, Spring and Summer camps. According to the following occasions, the YKGC will issue a credit to your account:
- The $35 annual membership fee is not included in the credit value nor will it be refunded;
- Written notice of intent (either via email or paper copy) to cancel registration received 30 days prior to weekly session beginning will receive a full credit to account;
- Notice of cancellation received within the 30 days prior to the weekly session’s first day will not be issued a credit or refund;
- In the case of injury or illness with a physician’s note, credit of pro-rated balance will be issued;
- Receipt of notice of cancellation given with 30 days’ notice will be issued a full refund;
- Receipt of notice of cancellation given without 30 days’ notice BUT either the YKGC or group user are able to find a replacement for the week, they will be issued a partial refund all but $50 for administrative tasks associated with cancelling the registration;
- Receipt of notice of cancellation given without 30 days’ notice with no replacement available will not qualify for a refund;
- If there is a request to change the week of attendance for camp, you will be accommodated based only on availability of the desired weeks’ registrations;
- If there is no availability during the desired week, you will have the following options:
- Receive full credit to your account if given 30 days’ notice;
- Receive partial credit to your account if not given 30 days’ notice (all but $50) and are able to find a replacement;
- Receive no refund or credit to account if provided less than 30 days’ notice with no replacement available;
- Have the option to transfer to another week of camp that has availability (if applicable)
1.3.1 Camp Refund Procedure
The YKGC Manager is responsible for the implementation of YKGC’s Refund Policies. Camp credits will be applied to the online accounts of members requesting the refunds. Member will be notified from the Club Manager that a credit has been applied to their accounts. If the member so chooses, they can request a cheque instead, which may take up to 30 days to process, or longer during the summer months.
1.4 Cancelation Fee
- All cancelations are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Children must be 3.5 yrs old at the start of camp and toilet trained;and a maximum age of 12 years old.
Electronic devises, including I-pods, I-pads, GameBoys, etc. are NOT allowed. If they are brought in to the facility, the YKGC is NOT responsible if they are lost or stolen.
We ask you send your child with an extra change of clothes.
December 27-28 2018
January 2-4, 2019
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration open November 25, 2018
31/2 -4 years old = $114.00 (December) $171.00 (January)
5 years old & up = $94.00 (December) $141.00 (January)
Space's are limited.
NO NUT products are to be brought into our facility. Please respect the health and safety of our participants. Sharing food is not permitted due to allergies. Please remember to take all your belongings home at the end of each week. Items left behind will be placed in the Lost and Found. We advise that you label all your child’s belongings.
If your little ones need to have rest time, please bring in a small pillow or blanket that they can use after lunch. Children will have time to recharge during story time.
Please ensure that our child is signed in at the beginning of everyday, and signed out at the end of the day. One of our staff members will be at the front of the gym to assist if you have any questions. Your contact information must be up to date, if a child is being picked up by their parent, a notice of whom will pick them up must be given to a lead staff member, children will not be dismissed without proper notice of change.
Participants will be playing outside to the side on the multiplex weather permitting, -25 or warmer. Please ensure your child comes to the gym prepared to playout side. Friday will be pajama’s and a movie.