Our club is growing, and we need to grow our staff capacity to keep up with the demands of our members and the community. We are always looking for people available evenings and or weekends who are eager to learn and genuinely enjoy working with children. We are looking to fill the following positions at the YKGC:
- Coaches - part time, casual
- Part time Team Coach - Comp 1 or level 2 coach (evenings and OR weekends)
- Summer Camp Staff
Yellowknife Gymnastics Club is hiring fun, energetic, professional, motivated Camp Instructors for its summer day camp program. These are part-time positions for the summer. Camp is held Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Camp is over 9 weeks, from July 3, 2018 to August 31, 2018. Minimum age, 16 years old to apply.
Starting wage: $17.00
- Assist children ages 3.5 to 12 years old in camp games & activities
- Lead camp games as directed by the camp supervisor
- Help with set-up before camp beings & clean up at the end of the day
- Assume responsibility for safety of campers
- Must be good with kids and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Professionalism and dependability
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Posses, or be willing to obtain, a valid first aid & CPR certificate
- Posses, or ne willing to obtain, Gymnastics Foundations and Active Start
- Experience working with children
Training will be provided to successful candidates.
To apply please submit your resume and references to email@example.com , by May 25, 2018
For more information please contact 867-920-7771.